CREST Penetration Testing
Web & Mobile Application Penetration Testing
Web application penetration test allows you to identify vulnerabilities within Web & Mobile App. This includes but not limited to; Injection, CSRF, Session Management, XSS and other scripting vulnerabilities, Insecure Direct Object Reference bugs and many others as per the OWASP Testing methodology.
Continuous Penetration Testing
Hacktive’s flagship service and most comprehensive offering; Continuous Penetration Testing Services to help you manage risk in a dynamic, cost-effective, and efficient manner. Currently, you may get your systems tested once or twice a year leaving you blind to new attacks and vulnerabilities, that emerge on a daily basis.
Physical Penetration Testing
Learn real world weaknesses in physical security controls via our unique simulations of real world examples. Examples that are applicable for multiple industries such as:
- Critical Infrastructure, Casino/Gambling, Banking, Tech, Healthcare, Government, Hospitality, Retail, Armored Transport, SaaS and more.
External & Internal Penetration Testing
We mimic the actions of an attacker and attempt to exploit vulnerable systems to obtain confidential information compromise the network perimeter without the usual dangers. This test examines external IT systems for any weakness that could be used by an attacker to disrupt the confidentiality, availability or integrity of the network, thereby allowing you to address each vulnerability found.
Training in Pen Testing Techniques
Hackitve offer several training solutions that include;
- Security Awareness Training (In Person)
- Social Engineering Workshops
- Penetration Testing (Web Apps, Infrastructure, Radio and Wireless)
- Red Team Training – This includes real co-vert entry into actual offices/buildings physically (Is legal and as is pre-arranged). And other aspects including people interactions as part of the simulations.